0 Records in 0 seconds
Get Your Claim Form
If you find property that belongs to you, please print a claim form. You must include the OID (owner number) that is listed with the property you are claiming. It is the number that is under the heading OID in the unclaimed property search function above.
If you are unable to print a claim form using the link above, you may request that a form be sent to you by clicking on the OID number of the property listed. An electronic form will appear on screen and allow you to enter your name and current mailing address. A form will then be mailed to you.
To claim property you must mail a claim form to:
Vermont Unclaimed Property Division
State Treasurer's Office
109 State Street
Montpelier, Vermont 05609-6200
An express claim allows you to receive your money more quickly. It may only be used when claiming property valued at $200 or less. To file an express claim:
1. You must be the original owner.
2. The amount must be $200 or less.
3. You must complete & return a claim form.
4. If you still live at the address on the property listing,
sign the claim form in the presence of a notary and
send it in. OR If you prefer not to use a notary,
include a copy of a photo ID with the completed claim
form and mail both to us.
- OR - If you no longer live at the address on the property listing, provide proof you once lived at that address; a copy of a photo ID; and a signed claim form (no notary needed) and send it in; OR If you prefer, sign the form in front of a notary, provide proof you once lived at that address, and mail all to the Unclaimed Property Division.
Under Vermont law it is illegal to make a false claim to a State agency in the manner proscribed by 13 V.S.A §